Whether you already call Grace Yoga & Pilates your home away from home or if you are visiting us for the first time, we are so glad you are here!
Our Weekly Class Schedule
Before reviewing our schedule, just a few things to note:
- You can discover more about our wonderful teachers HERE. Please understand that teacher substitutions for classes may happen without prior notice.
- If you will be joining us for the first time, we encourage you to read “Get the Most Out of Class” at the bottom of this page and, if possible, complete and bring these forms with you.
- If you need help registering click here.
For Class Descriptions
Get The Most Out of Your Yoga Class
- It is best to do yoga on an empty stomach or to have eaten something light a couple of hours prior to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and relax in.
- We sell yoga mats at our studio. We also have mats and props that you rent long term if you wish — please contact us to make arrangements.
- Please honor each other’s sacred space by avoiding walking on another’s mat
- Class will start promptly so please try and be on time. If you must enter late, please enter quietly.
- Yoga is about acceptance. Kindly accept your body and any limitations you may be experiencing. These yoga classes will help you honor the body you have. Try not to compare yourself to others during class or push yourself through poses.
- Please let your instructor know if you are experiencing any pain or limitations before or during class. We will modify postures and/or use props to individualize the postures for your.
- Please let your instructor know if you are pregnant before class. We will modify postures and/or use props to individualize the postures for you and keep you and baby safe.