We are beyond excited to have reopened our beloved little studio on July 1st. We’re doing our best to make practicing as safe as possible for everyone. Please take a few minutes to review our updated offerings as well as our policies and procedures.
We will offer classes and programs both online and in the studio.
First, the positive response to our online classes and programs these past few months has been overwhelming. Second, we know that many of you would prefer to – or need to – keep practicing in your homes. Third, our in-person classes will be limited in size, so this allows us to continue to provide everyone with the support they need to continue their practice. And, finally, an online format means we can have amazing teachers, like Patty Bartoldus, join us from out of state! See below for more details about how this will work.
Live Classes & Programs
- Some of our live classes and programs will be in the studio, others are online. We note this in the title.
- After we settle back into our routine in the studio, we hope to also live stream our in-person offerings.
- Studio classes are limited to 5 guests.
- View and register for our classes HERE and our programs HERE.
- Studio Classes: $12.50/each
- Online (live + on-demand): $10/each
- Unlimited Classes Monthly Membership (includes all studio & online classes): $100
- 4-Classes Monthly Membership: $50
Before you make your way to the studio, we ask you to take a few steps to help keep you and other members of our community safe.
reserve your spot
To limit studio crowding and social interactions with our team members, we are capping classes and programs at 6 people. You must reserve your spot in advance. Walk-ins are temporarily on hold. Please reserve your spot by using our website. If you are not comfortable with our online registration and payment system, please email us to make alternate arrangements.
Please make your reservations thoughtfully and if you need to cancel your reservation, please do so 24 hours in advance so that others may have the opportunity to join us. To help ensure every spot is used by our community, no-shows will not be refunded.
bring what you need
We kindly ask you bring the following items with you:
- Mat & props*
- Water bottle
- Mask (to be worn before and after practice)
*If you do not have a mat or props, please email us about a long-term rental.
Ask yourself, “Have I had any of the following…?”
- A new fever (100.4°F or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
- A new loss of taste or smell?
- Contact with someone in the past 14 days with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- Any of the following that cannot be attributed to another health condition:
- A new cough?
- New shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- New chills?
- A new sore throat?
- New muscle aches (myalgia)?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, or if you feel even slightly unwell, please stay home.
At the Studio
We’re putting a few procedures in place to help keep everyone safe.
wait at the door
Before entering the studio, look through the door to see how many people are in the lobby. If there are two people, please wait outside until they have moved into the room.
sign a release
Please sign a release stating that you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please use the mat placement floor markers to ensure a proper distance from your fellow yogis. Also, for the time being, our teachers will not be providing adjustments.
A few more contact-minimizing measures.
To avoid congestion in the lobby, we’re asking you to leave one or two at a time.
As much as we love socializing after class, please limit your time in the studio and visit outside instead.
clean & sanitize
We have provided sanitizer and cleaning supplies throughout the studio to be used for safe and easy disinfecting. While we are having the entire studio deep cleaned once a week and spot cleaning throughout the week, we need your help keeping germs at bay. Please clean your mat and other surfaces you touch throughout your studio visit.
We are located in the green building across from the two churches on Read Mountain Road, close to Route 11.
Please park in front of our building, to the right of our building in front of the adjacent home and garage, or across the street at the Trinity Church of God.