Our Classes & Schedule
Whether you already call Grace Yoga & Pilates your home away from home or if you are visiting us for the first time, we are so glad you are here!
Our Weekly Class Schedule
- To learn more about a class, click on the title.
- You can discover more about our wonderful teachers HERE. Please understand that teacher substitutions for classes may happen without prior notice.
- If you will be joining us for the first time, we encourage you to read “Get the Most Out of Class” at the bottom of this page and, if possible, complete and bring these forms with you.
- Pre-registration is required at least 30 minutes in advance for our live classes to either reserve your spot (studio classes are limited to 6 people) or receive the link to join the class online via Zoom.
- You can learn how to use our registration system HERE.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so 24 hours in advance using the cancellation button in your confirmation email.
- Unless otherwise specified, classes at the studio and online classes cost $15/each, except for chair yoga, which is $10/each. Students save 15%.
- Memberships options include: 4 classes ($50), 5 classes ($60), 8 classes ($80), and unlimited classes ($100). Chair Yoga is only included in the unlimited package. Donation classes are not included in memberships. Family memberships will receive a discount of $10 per package/per family member. Students save 15% on packages.
Learn More About Our Classes
Please note that at this time our community prop room is closed and we are not able to provide mats and props.
If you need to arrange a long-term rental, please contact us.
This class offers a traditional Hatha yoga class utilizing asana (postures), breathing practices, deep relaxation, and guided meditation appropriate for both new and experienced students. Return to Schedule.
This class introduces individuals to Pilates and the series of exercises performed to lengthen and stretch all the major muscle groups in your body in a balanced fashion. Return to Schedule.
Experience many of the same benefits from yoga during this 45-minute chair class designed for seniors. Our practice will include gentle yoga movements and stretches both in a chair and standing using the chair as a prop, as well as yogic breathing, deep relaxation and guided meditation. Return to Schedule.
A Hatha yoga class appropriate to all levels and ages that incorporates stretches, strengthening, and gentle flows to increase mobility, flexibility, and strength. Props and modifications are offered to help individuals feel the full benefit of the pose. Meditation and breath work are included to reduce stress and improve feelings of equanimity. Return to Schedule.
Join us for this empowering, transformative experience, and together lets rise above the chaos of the “new normal” and intentionally design the life you want now. Intentional living is a lifestyle based on your conscious attempts to live according to your values and beliefs. Compassionate latitude and gratitude are the lubricants for living a well designed life.
- Feel the flow of life when your actions and your intentions are in alignment with your core values.
- Unplug from old stress patterns, attitudes and habits that are getting in the way of living the life you want now.
- Experience more moments when your heart comes alive, relationships deepen, and you give time to your passions.
“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future, it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn
Join Michelle as she continues her yoga education with this 20 week series. Michelle and her students will explore elements of yoga nidra, yin yoga, restorative yoga, prenatal yoga, as well as deeper relaxation and meditation. Feel free to join for the full twenty week offering or drop in when you can. Questions and comments are welcome to deepen Michelle’s exploration into these areas. This is a free weekly class for all levels. Return to Schedule.
Yoga postures are linked together with breath creating the flow. Students are encouraged to investigate each pose for several breaths, allowing adequate time to make adjustments that help deepen their practice or align the physical body with their breath. Beginning poses are then linked together to create a flow that each student can take at their own pace, in tune with their breath. Return to Schedule.
Move to Thrive is a class that includes discussions on positive habit evolution orienting you toward living a life of thrive. Yoga + weights + low impact cardio. An upbeat class to start the day right. Return to Schedule.
Harness the energy body for vitality, clarity, and strength through energetic seals(mudras), breath meditation and yoga asana (postures). Blend of therapeutic movement and flow yoga. All levels welcome. Return to Schedule.
Emphasizing core strengthening, postural alignment, and the breath, this class helps students balance the physical body with a combination of strengthening and stretching for a practice that complements a cardiovascular exercise program. Return to Schedule.
This energy driven yoga class is the perfect start to your day. Flow poses, designed for all levels, awaken the body and stimulates you for the day ahead. Modifications are offered for added balance and comfort. Walk away feeling centered and invigorated for anything that comes your direction. Return to Schedule.
This class will help you navigate the stresses of life and come into a better balance through focused yoga postures, breath work, and meditation. Each class also includes a short discussion on how to use your practice to gain inner strength and peace and counter the physical, neurological, mental, and emotional effects of stress. All experience levels welcome. Return to Schedule.
Often times our focus is on what is going on outside ourselves: our family, work, the to-do list, or the news and ones’ self-care needs get postponed or go unmet. Enjoy nurturing yourself through the balance of movement and breath, effort without tension, stability with comfort, and stillness with equanimity. Your self-care practice moves off the mat as an expression of love in action. Return to Schedule.
Get The Most Out of Your Yoga Class
- It is best to do yoga on an empty stomach or to have eaten something light a couple of hours prior to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and relax in.
- We sell yoga mats at our studio. We also have mats and props that you rent long term if you wish — please contact us to make arrangements.
- Please honor each other’s sacred space by avoiding walking on another’s mat
- Class will start promptly so please try and be on time. If you must enter late, please enter quietly.
- Yoga is about acceptance. Kindly accept your body and any limitations you may be experiencing. These yoga classes will help you honor the body you have. Try not to compare yourself to others during class or push yourself through poses.
- Please let your instructor know if you are experiencing any pain or limitations before or during class. We will modify postures and/or use props to individualize the postures for your.
- Please let your instructor know if you are pregnant before class. We will modify postures and/or use props to individualize the postures for you and keep you and baby safe.
We are located in the green building across from the two churches on Read Mountain Road, close to Route 11.
Please park in front of our building, to the right of our building in front of the adjacent home and garage, or across the street at the Trinity Church of God.