Grace Yoga & Pilates Online
While our studio is physically closed due to COVID-19, we will be using online platforms to continuously support your holistic wellbeing. This webpage will serve as our virtual studio and a place where you can get information about and pay for our online classes and programs as well as access other resources that our teachers wish to share with you.
Online Classes & Programs
We are honored and grateful that you’ve chosen to practice with us virtually. We provide the following online options:
LIVE WEEKLY CLASSES
Our live weekly classes are essentially our regularly scheduled weekly classes, the only difference being we come together using Zoom instead of practicing together at the studio.
The days, times, descriptions, teachers, and cost are detailed in the registration system below. Most classes are $10/each. We do offer an unlimited classes pass HERE that can be used for all of our studio and online classes. Upon purchase, you will receive a coupon code to use when registering so that you are not charged twice.
Our on-demand classes are classes that we’ve recorded, thus allowing you to practice when it is convenient for you during the course of the week. We switch out the recordings every week so that you can choose from different classes.
The descriptions, teachers, and cost are detailed in the registration system below. Most classes are $10/each. We do offer an unlimited classes pass HERE that can be used for all our studio and online classes. Upon purchase, you will receive a coupon code to use when registering so that you are not charged twice.
Our special programs are featured classes or workshops. While some of these may be part of a series, others are one-time events or classes that are only once a month.
The days, times, descriptions, teachers, and cost are included in the registration system below. As not all our programs will be offered virtually after July 1, we also note whether the program is ONLINE or in the STUDIO. More detailed descriptions of our programs can be found HERE.
How to Participate in Our Online Classes & Programs
To participate in one of our live weekly classes, on-demand classes, or special programs:
- Find the live weekly class, on-demand class, or program that you want to register for using our registration system.
- Register at least 30 minutes in advance for a live weekly class and 1 day in advance for a program. You can register for on-demand classes at your leisure.
- Check your email.
- Live Weekly Classes and Programs: You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes information about Zoom as well as the Zoom link. An hour before the class or program begins, you’ll also receive a reminder email.
- On-Demand Classes: You’ll receive a confirmation email with the link and password to view the class. You can access the class whenever it is convenient for you.
- A few minutes before the live weekly class or program is scheduled to start, click the link to join.
Register and Pay
- If you would like to purchase an unlimited classes pass for $100, please do so HERE before registering and paying for classes and programs. We will then provide you with a coupon code to use when registering so that you are not double-charged.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION FOR WEEKLY CLASSES CLOSES 30 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS BEGINS.
- For more detailed descriptions of our special programs, please visit graceyogaandpilates.com/upcoming-workshops-events
Yoga and Pilates Videos
Our teachers have recorded their classes and meditations to guide you in your practice as well as shared some of their favorite online resources. We hope these bring you peace and strength during this time. Click the photos to be taken to the respective repositories.
To view our on-demand classes, please see our registration system above.
If you would like to make a donation to the studio for viewing these videos, you can do so here:
We are located in the green building across from the two churches on Read Mountain Road, close to Route 11.
Please park in front of our building, to the right of our building in front of the adjacent home and garage, or across the street at the Trinity Church of God.