Grace Yoga & Pilates Online
For those not able to join us in our studio, we use online platforms to continuously support your holistic wellbeing. This webpage serves as our virtual studio and a place where you can get information about our online classes and programs as well as register and pay for them. Additionally, this page includes other resources that our teachers wish to share with you.
Online Classes & Programs
We are honored and grateful that you’ve chosen to practice with us virtually. We provide the following online options:
LIVE WEEKLY CLASSES
Our live weekly classes are essentially our regularly scheduled weekly classes, the only difference being we come together using Zoom instead of practicing together at the studio.
The days, times, descriptions, teachers, and cost are detailed in the registration system. More detailed descriptions of our classes can be found HERE.
ON-DEMAND CLASSES & PROGRAMS
If you aren’t able to join us for a live class or workshop, we invite you to take advantage of our on-demand classes. These are recorded classes that you can use to guide your practice when it is convenient for you. We upload a new list of recordings to our registration system on the first of every month, and you can purchase video access at any time over the course of the month. Once you do, we email you a link to the recording. You can view it when you want and as many times as you want until the link expires. Some of the classes regularly in the rotation of recordings include:
- Beginner & Beyond ~ Hatha Yoga with Patty
- Beginner Pilates with Gaby
- Chair Yoga with Caryl
- Gentle ~ Hatha Yoga with Caryl
- Morning Movement with Michelle
- Pilates with Gaby
- Yoga Sculpting with Patty
Note: To enjoy a full month’s access, please order on the first day of the month, when the recordings are updated.
Our special programs are featured classes, workshops, or events. While some of these may be part of a series, others are one-time events or classes that are only once a month.
The days, times, descriptions, teachers, and cost are included in the registration system. As not all our programs are offered virtually, we also note whether the program is ONLINE or in the STUDIO. More detailed descriptions of our programs can be found HERE.
How To Participate
To participate in one of our live weekly classes, on-demand classes, or special programs:
- Find the live weekly class, on-demand class or program, or live program that you want to register for using our registration system.
- Register at least 30 minutes in advance for a live classes and programs. You can register for on-demand classes and programs at your leisure.
- Check your email.
- Live Weekly Classes and Programs: You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes information about Zoom as well as the Zoom link. An hour before the class or program begins, you’ll also receive a reminder email.
- On-Demand Classes & Programs: You’ll receive a confirmation email with the link and password to view the class. You can access the class whenever it is convenient for you.
- A few minutes before the live weekly class or program is scheduled to start, click the link to join.
Free Yoga and Pilates Videos
Our teachers have recorded their classes and meditations to guide you in your practice as well as shared some of their favorite online resources. We hope these bring you peace and strength during this time. Click the photos to be taken to the respective repositories.
To view our on-demand classes, please see our registration system.
If you would like to make a donation to the studio for viewing these videos, you can do so here:
We are located in the green building across from the two churches on Read Mountain Road, close to Route 11.
Please park in front of our building, to the right of our building in front of the adjacent home and garage, or across the street at the Trinity Church of God.